Friday, March 20, 2009

9 Days...

until we leave for Dallas (Nat'l Youth Leaders Conference).  Here are some cool things:


Myself, Joy, and Donald will be with 10 interns helping work this event!  Once in a lifetime opportunity!

It will be my first time hearing Ed Young and Judah Smith will be speak live!  I'm so stoked!

I just scored new hotels rooms, saved $158, and got all the rooms upgraded to suites! I'm awesome!

We get to see Pastor Richard and Jeanne again!  A couple of my spiritual mentors!

Thursday will be a special day for Cadre members only!  A handful of leaders and Jeanne! We'll be there!  

Alex Snow will be there!  

The bus ride will take 13 hours (not including stops)!

I'm trying to line up a few surprises for the team!


Can you tell I'm a little excited?  I'm sure the exclamation points didn't give it away.

2 comments:

  1. you forgot that you get to see me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was the BOLD that gave it away for me. (; & you are pretty awesome pastor cory.

    ReplyDelete